Monday, July 23, 2007

GrandCentral Update

**Update** - One invite left....who wants it?

Just got an invite to GrandCentral.

Here are some of the features included during this Beta period.

Unlimited inbound minutes
Unlimited voicemail
$3 credit for click-to-call
All premium features, including call record


If anyone would like an invite please let me know, would be glad to send you one!

~BTK~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you're handing out invites, I'll take one... ;-)

I just put my name on the waiting list a couple days ago, but I have no idea how long it'll take.

julian@nsftools.com

Thanks!

- Julian

Anonymous said...

hi, Bryan

may I have one, thanks
nittanymountain@gmail.com

David

Chris Whisonant said...

Shoot one over.

Anonymous said...

I am dying to try this demo out! Please send me an invite and I will owe you bigtime!!!

You can use this email address...

grandcentral.com-at-ulingo.net

I setup an alias for every domain that asks for my address so I can track spam, etc.

Seriously I would REALLY appreciate it!!!

~Trish

Niklas Waller said...

I guess I'm late and you're out of invites. Well, if you still have one, I'd appreciate if you could send it to me. If not, someone else??

niklas.waller [AT] gmail.com

Thanx Bryan!

// Niklas

Niklas Waller said...

Hi again,
Should have read the information on GrandCentral more carefully. Appearantely it is not yet available in Sweden so I guess I'm not in a hurry!

// Niklas