Saturday, July 21, 2007

Grandcentral from Google

As I was floating through the Blackberry Forum today I noticed an interesting post about "GrandCentral" Grandcentral is a new service in Beta from Google which allows you to control where all of your phones ring. With Grandcentral you can have your office phone, and mobile phone all go to your home phone. Unwanted callers won't be able to reach you anymore with Grandcentral's Block Callers feature. The Listenin feature allows you to listen to a voicemail as its being recorded and pick up at anytime.

Currently this is an invite only application. But once you get an invite you can invite 10 Others. This is much like Gmail was when it first came on the market. I'm waiting for someone I know to send me an invite. If anyone would like an invite please let me know. Would be glad to get you one.

Here is a site to check out all of the features of Grandcentral(Too many to list on my blog)
http://www.grandcentral.com/home

~BTK~

No comments: