Facebook for Blackberry - Facebook is a social networking tool open to all people with an email address, it is similar to Myspace. I downloaded the application the day it came out and must say its quite handy. You can download Facebook for Blackberry here. Facebook for Blackberry
Viigo - This application allows you to track RSS feeds while on the go with your blackberry. I use it to check sports, Tech news and personal blogs I read. You can download Viigo here. Viigo
BBWeather - This is a handy little tool to get weather for where you live or where you may be traveling. You can get forecast for several days. Each city is controlled with its own profile document. This is a must have app.
Download BBWeather
Download BBWeather

Gmail App - If you have a gmail account you need to download the gmail app for your Blackberry. Its a mini inbox waiting for you all the time. You dont have all the functionality of Gmail, but its very handy. Visit gmail.com/app on your mobile phone to download and setup this application.

Google Maps - This is a handy little app for directions,finding phone numbers to businesses and the like. This is a must have app for your blackberry. You can download it from www.google.com/gmm directly to your Blackberry.
Beyond 411 - Good source to look up business listings, driving directions, and web pages on your Blackberry. It can even search based on your exact location using GPS. Download it here Beyond411
6 comments:
My best 5 apps are:
- Yahoo! Go go.yahoo.com FREE
- IM+ for Skype $25
- TwitterBerry FREE
- Viigo FREE
- BB Messenger FREE
I think those are a must with any BB.
Florian SEROUSSI
Florian,
Thanks for the post. I use Blackberry Messenger quite often and must agree its great. I am downloading Viigo now. Thanks for the post.
Does anyone know where I can get an application for BB that will provide free stock quotes from the canadian stock exchange TSX. I've found a few that can provide free NYSE qutoes but haven't found anything that can give free canadian stock quotes.
Canadian quotes availalbe. Enter as symbol.v for TSX Venture Exchange, or symbol.to for TSX Exchange.
http://www.berryreview.com/2008/01/28/marketfilters-updates-free-mobile-quotes-analysis-application/
RG
http://www.marketfilters.com/widgets/v2/MarketFilters.jad
Is the BB Link, the previous is the Website.
Gotta say my faves are:
-WLM for BB (free)
-Google Sync: syncs your GCal with your BB calendar (free)
-WeatherEye: gives you the weather from the Weather Network (free)
-Facebook obviously (free)
-CrackBerry launcher (free)
Post a Comment