Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Lotus Greenhouse

After months of waiting I finally got an invitation to Lotus Greenhouse.

Lotus Greenhouse has been around for a while and is intended to be a community for the Notes community to network and share information. I've joined some "communites"(groups) including Blackberry, Lotus bloggers, IBM Lotus Domino and IBM Lotus Sametime. There hasn't been a lot of activity in these but I hope it starts to pick up. You can create a personal blog, add graphs/charts, activities, and bookmarks to favorite webpages. You can also add an rss feed to a community. There are a lot of features in this community and they are FREE for you to take advantage of.

Be sure to check it out if you haven't already.

~BTK~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bryan,

Looks very exciting. Thanks for the heads up.
Any chance of an invite??

:-)

Mike

Bryan Kuhn said...

Mike,

If you could give me your email address I would be glad to send you an invite.Feel free to email me at kuhnb1@gmail.com

khajan said...

hi ,
i am a developer for the LC
i need an invite for Green
house LC , mu mail id is
khajanjoshi@gmail.com