Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sametime 7.5.1 Bugs

I've been testing Sametime 7.5.1 for sometime now and wanted to comment on a couple of bugs I noticed and was curious if anyone knew if they planned to fix them.

  1. With Sametime 7.5.1 -->when a new IM is sent, if "tabbed" option is on you have to click the users name for the new message to display.
    It appears this has been corrected with Sametime 7.5.1 integrated with Notes 8 Beta 3, but I noticed a few times having to click on the tab to update the text. So maybe it still needs to be looked into.

  2. The message for Incoming Chat messages does not disappear after new messages are received and even after a chat window is closed. It will stay in the toolbar until you close Sametime.

Any chance they are going to fix these bugs?

Thanks in advance,

~BTK~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, most of your posts are on programming or programming related stuff. You're such a dork. I mean that in the best pot calling the kettle black way. :P