It's been to long now since my last post. Over this past summer I started back to school at Winthrop University part time in their MBA program. I am concentrating in Software Project Management. So it's been pretty tough juggling work and school alone, yet alone blogging. So hopefully I'll get back into the routine again.
Today I was working with some mailfiles which were not archiving correctly and I ran into a limit in Notes. You cannot copy or cut more than 2335 documents to the clipboard. It is not something you will probably do everyday, but thought it was interesting at that. Also interesting is maxiumum database size is 64gb which is huge. Don't forget to delete docs or archive before you get this big or customers/employees may start screaming.
I was searching around and also found this link to Northern Collabarative Technologies which talks of several other limits of Notes. (Mostly R5 and R6) but still beneficial.
~BTK~
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Here are the ND7 limitations.
You should have known about the 64 GB for a while. We talked about approaching it with those workflow applications... How close is the biggest one getting? 48 now? The limit is actually the "OS limit" up to 64. Which is Windows' limit. Lemme know if you need some archival assistance with those... ;)
I've run into the copy/paste thing before too. Fun stuff! :)
Post a Comment